PRO-TEEN® Ice Cream - Perfect for straight after a training session when your tired muscles need to be refuelled with protein and carbohydrates.
Plus, it only uses natural sugars from bananas, which means no refined sugar! It’s super-healthy and only uses 4 ingredients 👅
• 500g Frozen Bananas
• 250ml fat free yoghurt
• 50ml Skimmed Milk (you can also use coconut, almond or soy milk)
•1 scoop of Madagascan Vanilla PRO-TEEN®️ (you can also use Strawberry Cream or Milk Chocolate)
- To To freeze bananas, simply peel your bananas first, chop them in half and pop them into a freezer bag.
- Blend all ingredients together until they’re just about smooth. Be careful not to overprocess the mixture as it’ll begin to warm up and become too liquified, which means you won’t be able to eat it straight away.
- Next, warm a spoon under the tap, then scoop out the ice cream into a bowl and you can eat straight away 👅
- Top with your favourite healthy toppings like cinnamon, mixed fruit, golden syrup or honey 🍯
- Tip: Leftovers - Pour the remaining ice cream into a sealable Tupperware container and freeze for more servings. To keep your protein ice cream creamy, mix it up every hour for the first 4 hours of freezing. You can skip this step if you like and simply thaw it out for 15 minutes every time you want some more!
- Optional - Scoop into a ice cream cone!
- Like it? Share it 😆 #RefuelRightFeelRight